This new campaign made by agency AIR breaks with the communication standards of Amnesty International. No dramatic and dark message. Just simple, light and playful.
But the question is still the same: buy a candle.
The campaign is also guided with guerrilla elements in bookstores, you shops and supermarkets.
Products representing superheroes carry the campaign message: Superheroes don’t exist.
More heroes in social advertising:
– Ajude os super-heróis
– Water Saving Hero
– Unsung heroes
– Super Mamika
– Our patients need heroes to save them
– You don’t have to be a superhero to help
– The new ‘Embrace Life’: Stay A Hero
– Catch the supervillain (in your breasts)
– Foreskin Man and the battle over a very politicized piece of skin
– Comic books “for the cure” #Pinkverts
– ‘80s cartoon characters talk about “bad touching”
– Imagine if we valued nurses the way we value sports heroes
– Donating, the act of heroism