I’m an lover of Flemish humor in advertising, I’ve said that many times before. And Belgium agency Mortierbrigade used this style again in their latest spot for the Vlaamse Alzheimer Liga (Flemish Alzheimer Liga).
A grandmother’s grandson visits her again and again, with the predictable response. It’s the obvious trick to surprise people with Alzheimer I know from personal experience.
What do you think, is this humor allowed? Or is the disease too intense to make jokes about it?
Hat tip to Dennis Hoogervorst.
Related Alzheimer posts:
– Protect life’s memories
– The wrong movie
– Portraying dementia, portraying being somewhere else
– The Alzheimer’s Ride
– Out of memory
– First kiss again and again
– Alzheimer Sticky Notes Wall
– Alzheimer’s Erasers
– Alzheimer: Give the gift of memory
– Alzheimer: If they could help themselves, we wouldn’t ask you
– Corporación Alzehimer: When you forget all, you lose all
– Remember the ones that forget
– Confrontating t-shirt
– Opera Alzheimer: a brain opera