Earth Hour is coming up again. You are asked to switching off the lights at 8.30pm 31 March 2012.
And as far as I know this is the first video made this year. It is from WWF UK, made by Pretzel Films.
WWF’s Earth Hour is a simple idea that’s quickly turned into a global phenomenon. Hundreds of millions of people turning off their lights for one hour, on the same night, all across the planet. It’s about appreciating the brilliant world we all share – and how we need to protect it. Not just for an hour a year, but every day.
Related Earth Hour posts:
- Happy Earth Hour!
- Earth Hour: Don’t be the only one (not) in the dark
- Earth Hour 2010 Official video
- Earth Hour 2010: The First Video Controlled by a Light Switch
- Darth Vader & WWF team up to save the planet
- Spend an hour in the dark
- Everybody sing this song for Earth Hour
- Earth Hour 2009
- Earth Hour 2008
- Earth Hour