Nice idea from S.O.S Mata Atlântica (SOS Atlantic Forest Foundation).
On São Paulo’s anniversary day, while companies were congratulating the city in the usual ways, the NGO launched its new ad printed on a reused newspaper. The title: “Reusing resources. That is our gift to the city of São Paulo”. The action was a partnership with Metro journal and the ads were delivered for free in different spots of the city.
Related Fundação SOS Mata Atlântica posts:
- What you hear is not a special effect
- Do you pee under the shower?
- Do you pee under the shower? (II)
- The devastation of one species devastates others
- Try zooming out for a broader look
- Bureaucracy kills nature II
- 15 millions trees
- I saw the trees that you cut
- The forest of the future
Fundação SOS Mata Atlântica
F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
Creative diretor: Fabio Fernandes, Theo Rocha
Head of art: João Linneu
Copywriter: Thiago Espeche
Art direction: Rodrigo Adam
Graphic production: Jomar Farias e André Fasanella
￼Account supervisor: Marcello Penna, Carmen Rodriguez e Rafael Franceschini
Planner: José Porto e Monica Bauer
Media: Lica Bueno e Adriana Roza