Happy New Year do gooders, advertisers, ad agencies, grassroots, activists, social entrepreneurs, and good Samaritans from around the globe!
Let’s begin 2010 with a small 2009 retrospect.
In this post the top-10 most viewed campaigns on Osocio from last year. Most of the entries in this top-10 were linked by the the big social networks like Digg, StumbleUpon, Facebook or Twitter. Therefore they got a lot of views. These ten are not necessarily the best campaigns. We’re organizing a Campaign of the Year contest right now about which you will hear very soon!
Remarkable in this post: only one video and five outdoor campaigns.
Click the links for seeing the entire post, click image for a enlargement.
1. What Goes Around Comes Around
Advertiser: Global Coalition for Peace
Category: Awards; War & conflicts
2. I’m sorry, we could have stopped catastrophic climate change #COP15
Advertiser: TckTckTck; Greenpeace
3. Neglected Children are made to feel invisible
Advertiser: Australian Childhood Foundation
4. Diversity of Species in the Rainforest
5. Osocio: Awards can’t feed the hungry
Category: Awards; Environment; Health; Osocio; Poverty
6. Shepard Fairey portraits Aung San Suu Kyi
Advertiser: U.S. Campaign for Burma
Category: Human rights
7. MSF: We can’t operate without your help
Advertiser: Médecins Sans Frontières UK
Category: Health; Third world; War & conflicts
8. Message from the Gyre
Photographer: Chris Jordan
9. The Trillion Dollar Campaign
Advertiser: The Zimbabwean
Category: Media; Poverty
10. The Air that Cools your Home Heats Up the World
Category: Corporate Social Responsibility; Environment