“Not everything is meant to travel.
Choose local food.”
New work from Latte Creative in their recognizable style.
It is for Food We Want, an European campaign multistakeholer. It is a campaign to raise information, awareness and lobby to promote small-scale family farming and sustainable agri-food systems as a key solution to tackling hunger, as well as addressing poverty and climate change issues.
The campaign, funded by European Union, is taking place in 8 countries (Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Uk, Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania), with the objective of sharing ideas, promoting common solutions and stimulating a public debate on the future of food.
According to the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), we are already producing one and a half times the amount of food needed to provide everyone in the world with an adequate and nutritious diet, yet one in seven people is suffering from hunger.
Related Fair Trade posts:
– eFTe: people, thinking, acting and everyday consumer
– Two Weeks of Fair Trade
– The Story of Food
– I wear only sweat but at least it’s mine
– Fair Trade shouldn’t be this difficult
– Fair Trade explained in under two minutes
– The New George Clooney Nespresso Ad… Sort Of
– Clean Clothes Campaign – Fair Trade Christmas Gifts
– The (almost) naked truth about Swiss uniforms
Film director: Erik Parys
Illustrations: Camilla Falsini
Soundtrack: Vera Cavallin